General Rules & Regulations
- Vehicle will be maintain everyday according to the Cities and County ordinance.
- Drivers hygiene and appearance needs to be in accordance with the Cities and County ordinance.
- Drivers must be available for at least 8hrs a day and at least 6 days a week, unless there any emergency.(♧)
- Drivers must notify field supervisor or dispatcher at the start, break and end of a 8hr shift.
- Drivers must be willing to submit to a random drug and alcohol screening at anytime if required.
- Under any circumstances should any driver give any customer/client/fare that was provide by the dispatcher, supervisor, or affiliates there personal number.
- Driver will pickup all calls/fare that are dispatched to them without knowing the destination until the customer enters the vehicle.
- Driver will only call customer to confirm there pickup and when there at the customer there to pickup the customer.
- Drivers must notify dispatcher when they are clear with the fare and to let them know there location.
- Drivers must notify dispatcher or supervisor when they are taking a break or a brief stop while on call.
- Drivers are allowed to create there own work week of 8hrs a day for up to 6 days. (We don’t require you to submit your work schedule. Just notify the supervisor of your intentions.)
- Under no circumstances should a driver build there client base from the call/fares that where Distributed by the company and its affiliates.
- Customer complaints will not be tolerated. And will be considered a violation and handled by the regulations under the violation regulations.
- If any TRAFFIC MOVING VIOLATIONS or INCIDENTS occur while on call will be ground for investigation under the violation regulations to determined if the cause is severe enough for termination.
- All driver are required to be equipped with there own smartphone while employed with this company.
- Every driver must submit a vehicle checklist before every workday via mobile app or mobile phone.
- It is mandatory for all drivers/dispatch/supervisor to contact any customer/client using the Google Voice Number and Email that will be supplied to them at the beginning of employment with this company.
- All drivers/dispatchers/supervisor are required to submit a weekly trip logs and or call sheet every Sunday when dues are due.
- All drivers are required to pay dues every Sunday before 6:30 p.m.(More info in section for Dues & Monies.)
- All drivers are required to register with DDS and receive endorsement that are required by the state.
- All drivers have to submit a MVR every 6 months. At your own expense.
(♤) In case of a emergency we require the driver notify the field supervisor or dispatcher that you will have to take a brief leave of absence. Also if that brief leave of absence will have to be more the 4hrs stay off for the rest of the day.
All Rules & Regulations are subject to be change. Notification of any changes will be conducted at company meeting. All driver, dispatchers and, supervisor will notified about the changes 2 weeks before changes are made.
All violations are based on a 3 Strikes Your Out procedures. And all violation citation have a penalty cost from $5 to $25 dollars while employed with this company. Before any citation are issued you will receive a warning. And if a moral conduct or any of the rule and regulations continue to be violated. You will receive a citation and fee which are listed below:
- First Violation Citation
- Second Violation Citation
- Third Violation Citation
If your given a second chance to continue your subcontracted employment with us you will be put on a 30 probation period.
The termination procedures are simple. If terminated drivers are required to turn in there vehicle license plate because it belongs to the company. Even though you paid for it. The company is registered on the tag. It is the only reason you have the tag. We will notify Cherokee, Cobb and Fulton and let them know you are not currently employed with the company. Also you will receive a letter informing you that you’ve been terminated and if you owe any fee you are require to pay them and if we owe you we will have to pay you and, it will explain